- The Management commits itself to treat all employees equally, regardless of race, religion, color, sex, age, social status, etc. of an individual.
- The Management aims to be free of any type of discrimination in all its areas of activities including recruitment, hiring, discipline, discharge, pay, promotion, work assignment, scheduling of working hours & training.
- Exceptions to non-discriminatory policy may be allowed where local laws require that the employer give preference to individuals of certain protected or favored status.
- The Management also aims to protect its employees against any acts of harassment like bullying, intimidation, degradation, sexual harassment etc. at workplace. Management will look into all such reported matters through appropriate complaint handling process.
- This Policy is applicable to all units, branches and offices of the company.