JVs & Strategic Partnerships
- Isgec Hitachi Zosen Ltd. - a joint venture with Hitachi Zosen Corp., Japan, set up to cater to the specialized & critical Process Equipment requirements of refineries, fertilizer & petrochemical industries, across the world.
- Isgec Foster Wheeler Boilers Pvt. Ltd. - a joint venture with Amec Foster Wheeler North America Corp., USA to manage detailed engineering of Pulverized Coal Fired Boilers of both Isgec and Foster Wheeler.
- Isgec TITAN Metal Fabricators Pvt. Ltd. - a joint venture with TITAN Metal Fabricators, Camarillo, CA USA to manufacture corrosion-resistant process equipment and provide the next generation of reactive alloy equipment to global customers in the Chemical, Petro Chemical, Oil & Gas, Fertilizer, Mining, Power Generation, Pharmaceutical, and Steel Manufacturing industries.
Strategic Technology Partnerships
- Amec Foster Wheeler North America Corp, USA:
- For Circulating Fluidized Bed Combustion (CFBC) Boilers up to 99.9 Mwe
- For Oil & Gas, Shop Assembled Water Tube Packaged Boilers up to 260 Tonnes per hour
- For Pulverized Coal Fired Sub-Critical Boilers and Super-Critical Boilers (60 to 1000 Mwe)
- For Feed Water Heaters and Surface Condensers
- For Reheat Design of CFBC Boilers upto 100 MW
- ABB Lummus Heat Transfer, USA for Helix Heat Exchangers
- Belleli, Italy, for Breech Lock Exchangers
- BOSCH Projects, South Africa, for Chainless Cane Diffusers and other sugar machinery equipment
- Envirotherm GmbH, Germany, for Electrostatic Precipitators (ESP) up to 1000 Mwe
- Fuel Tech Inc., USA:
- For reduction of Particulate Matter emissions by use of Electrostatic Precipitators performance improvement technologies (especially Flue Gas Conditioning)
- For NOx reduction processes by use of urea or ammonia (SCR and SNCR)
- NEM Energy b.v Netherlands for Drum type Heat Recovery Steam Generators, Flue Gas Coolers and CO Boilers
- Neuson Hydrotec, Austria for Hot Working Press solution, Open Die Forging Presses, Forging Plant & Straightening Presses